Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hey!!

hello!

my name is leonard and i thought it would be fun to give blogging a try! i created this blog for the purpose of share my passions/hobbies in life. i will probably be posting stuff related to fashion and art (mostly) because those are the two things i enjoy the most. so i hope you see a bit more about me, my style, my shopping sprees and a bit of my photography. i hope creating this blog will give me a kick in the ass to do something more productive and more fun with my life.

a bit more about me: i'm 20 years old, currently living in tokyo, and i'm on my gap year.i am currently working in retail but hopefully i would jump back into school soon!

anyways, im interested to see how this blog will flourish over time, so expect to see more!

xL

No comments:

Post a Comment