Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fresh: TOPMAN Mix Tools Stud



hey y'all. thought i'd post something, although i've been too busy to take photos of the actual items. but my bestest friend who studies in london just came back here to tokyo for the summer and she somewhat felt guilty for not getting me something on my actual birthday (because i sent her a card for hers), so she bought me these studs and a bracelet from TOPMAN.

i love TOPMAN. there's really nothing more to it. i believe in that brand with all the veins in my body. if you don't already shop there, please do. and for girls, i highly recommend the female counterpart, TOPSHOP .


for all of you who don't know, i got my ear pierced about a year ago, and from then on, i've been addicted to collecting studs. i think i have about 20 different ones, and if i could, i would wear them altogether. i think this five fits very well to my collection. this set includes a bolt, a hammer, 2 wrenches, and an ax.

The bracelet she gave me was a woven blue blacelet with silver beads. i will try to take a photo of it sometimes soon cuz i cant find it online. but it matches perfectly with my other beaded topman bracelets which makes me super duper happy. i love presents (getting them of course!)

xL

Topman mix tools studs- 6 pounds. but in japan its about 1,500 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment